Thursday, January 10, 2008

VERNACULAR

Last week in church we had a 'White Stone' ceremony. We discussed the new year, and making big dreams, dreams we cant imagine are even possible, dreams we can grow into. We each got a small white tile, and were asked to identify a word that would symbolize our dream.

I picked 'VERNACULAR' because that is my dream for the ideas in Living Sensationally. I want families to talk about being Bystanders and Seekers at the kitchen table, laughing about each person's quirky ways of doing things. I want coworkers to consider who on their team will be best to complete a project because they understand what Sensors and Avoiders contribute to the work's success. I want friends to plan activities together with their sensory patterns in mind.

Here's to our collective understanding of each other! ahhh, the vernacular...

No comments: